Monday, March 16, 2009

I Gotta Stop Myself This Time.

:s
ughhh, so hard to see you.
i gotta stop it. before i hurt myself.
sorry,

_____________________________________________________________________


so,besides my sad sad misrable life now.
sorry i haven't been blogging much.
been busy with some bitch drama which i've decided.
i'm gonna close every chapter thats has to do with YOU!
i dont wana get involve no more.
menyakitkan hati. (hahaha, me and my malay)

soooo, its holiday where im suppose to be out and about enjoying late nights out of the house.
but,
im sitting home everyday.
watching dvd's like a lazy bump i am.
hmmm, u know what? i kinda miss my school mates.
not the school works. no no. :(
haaa, im going out with hanani tomorrow.
oh, i miss that bitch so much.

xoxo.
i love myself more.