Saturday, January 17, 2009

Every Silent Scream I Make

hello,

syahir {zombie},
anis {kawanku}  ,
qeela {where are you?},
deanna {rindu kot},                                                       
asyrif :) {get well soon} ,
Amir {kenapa you tinggalkan i seorang? ):}
My readers {i love you}  !!


school sucks!
its boring like any other school i guess,
my school teachers are such bitches and stoners.

i mean hello? a phone was ringing in class?!!!!!!!!!!
i miss baskin robbins.
i love talking spanish, but i suck at it.

tuition is ok. have lot's of people to see there :)
heeee.
mr.ben, hello.

i'm feeling weird now.
i think i sound like a physcho always.
i don't stone.
i day dream in class A-LOT

i feel like talking about all the random things i can find.
my room is in a mess
books are everywhere on the floor. but ill clean it up, one day.
i can't find my i-pod :(   [my life; its gone]

mr.shiva is so cute
heee
so is mr.eswaran
[as a teacher, NOT a crush]
ewww

i miss my subang friends.
i miss the holidays.
i miss the snow.
i miss those dirty pathways in paris.
i miss you.
i miss my old phone, not so
i miss teddy.
i miss my old house.
i miss MY grandpa :(
i miss aqeela but not syahir.
HAHA, sorry


i have tons of homework to do by monday
so what?
i can do it on sunday (:
i miss alcy's & ciggy's
i miss my cousin ; my partner in crime <3

i get headache's everytime i study add maths with ben, 
but thank god i get it. or not i would be the most confused idiot among all.

i wana go watch Bride Wars, but its not in theatre's anymore

i love white wedding gowns, whats with the baju kurung people?
its boring already. you don't need to be a christian to wear a white wedding dress 
   

i feel like going shopping for handbags, especially for this <3


currently addicted to this game in psp, i have no idea what its called. but its some korean fighting game or something.
it's got me going on and on. i can't stop playing it.
HAHA.

i don't like my room colour right now.
it's like all purple & purple :s
i feel like painting my room all over again. and changing the bed sets & my closet and everything!

i guess this is long enough!  
(:
alright, till then

xoxo,
you know i love you <3