Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love Don't Let Me Go


hey,

Sorry i didnt blog yesterday. yesterday was such a long day full of one homework which took me the 
whole day to finish :s

ANYWAYS

tomorrow mrs.paramjeet is gonna inform us(who applied for sub science) if we got in or not
im so scared right now
i hope so so so much i get in.
 
8th January 2009

wow, what a short day in school.
school was fun today
but oh boy,
PLENTY of homework.
especially history
lots of writting to do..
10 pages of notes (curse wirda)

basically you can just sleep through the whole class of history cos its so boring
principal accounts too.
GOD,,,, i was so bored.. one hour of principal accounts its NOT fun i tell you!
stupid Luca Paciolli (rest in peace) please dont come and haunt me..
but why did you ever created accounts!

ouh, i enjoyed Add Maths & Modern Maths..
:D     HAHAHA
a sudden fan of math, weird huh?
i still havent had my science class yet. hmmmm

one of my friends in school told me i wrote smtg bout me driving in my blog!

where got also jas? i didnt write anything. must be in zai's blog la!
and OMG, i dont drive at a speed of 40 ok
HAHAHA
not that slow. im not a camel here to be driving that slow

YAY! i missed Econ's class today!
thanks to all the counseling teachers for having a brief new year speech..
hahaha
i was extremely delirious.....
haha, delirious. i like that word mr.David...
thanks for teaching me that word. now im addicted to that word.

p/s all my post title has nothing to do with my post. i just like to write a different title.

alright, i gtg. Homework time.

ughhhhhh.. so much..
i've got Add Maths, Modern Maths, History, & Principal Accounts :(

xoxo,
you know i love you dear.