Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Last


its the last day i.....

sleep late,
wake up late,
stay online the whole day,
watch movie all day long,
go out and come back home late,
sneak out,
drink booze (maybe, hahaha),
just stone away,
can stay on the phone for hours,
go for saturday and sunday tuitions,
stay up late,
sit at home and sleep the whole day,
and

It would be the last day i fag my last stick.

It's a New Year.
Got lot's of things to do.
Lots of resolution to make come true,
One of it is already working.


OMG, it's school tomorrow and i don't have a new bag. HAHAHA
well, that's just bullshit.
cos i don't want school to start so early
but what the heck, 
i don't make my own rules.
If only i did.

Zai, uncle said he can pick us up from school. HAHA.!

Deanna, I don't miss Hippo anymore. HAHA!



That's all.
I better go spend time with my parents. HAHA
at the mamak. :p

xoxo, you know i love you baby