Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Does it all really last? Happily ever after


"i want you to want me,
i need you to need me,
i love you to love me."

does it even exist anymore? guys has just been absolutely totally ridiculous lately. i'm not saying this because im hurting on anything. i'm not, i'm saying this because it's what i've been seeing lately. guys, first they go. oh, i wont let you go, i love you. and the next moment, oh umm sorry. i dont think so im into you anymore.
what kind of excuse is that? is it a trend running through the guys? first it was me, then my close friend and now a friend of mine. whats happening guys?
where's all your sweet words now? gonna spread the jam on another girl now. ?
haha, you guys say, Girls are so unpredictable. I think you should rethink that :)

WE, girls. don't need to be treated that way.

well, enough of the guy drama here. how was your day bitches? :) mine was alright. school was alright. i think i should go, tuition soon. *dragsss* its ok, last year right? :) ciow bitches and guys.

X,
nadia.