Friday, February 5, 2010

ohamgee.


"it's just gonna be me & myself"

ohamgee, can you believe it? its already the 5th of february. another 9 more days to V day and 10 more days to my best friend's birthday, love you zai-lii. and not to mention, another 15 more days to my brother's 21st birthday which is the SAME day my bitch is throwing her 17th birthday party. Looks like i wont be there to party with her :(

okay okay, so yesterday i think i so made a FOOL out of myself. i was mad and full of ego for nothing. sorry S, :)
and right now i feel like laughing at myself. i bet miss Lee Zai-Lii must be doing that right now, i dont blame you ;) it was really stupid of me. later on Sean would be laughing at me then. hahahahahah.

stayed up late yesterday. stayed up to chat with patrick. his on a holiday :) how fun. his going all over in indon. and and, he said this to me last night, "i hate the mosquitos here, save me"
hahahahaha, that made me laugh my butt of. how cute of him. hahahahahaahahahahah :) hmmm, ttyl patrick. miss you.

lets all just laugh. *hahahahahahaha*
btw, i skipped school today due to.. i have no idea why. :) alright, gtg. ciow.

X,
nadia.