Thursday, February 11, 2010

i've got my eyes on you


"i only wanna see you you you."

hey people. ok. so today in school. it was H.O.T. i think i could get sun burned by going to school everyday in this hot sun. matahari! go away. hahaha. :)
at the moment, my twitter isnt working. it hasnt been working for almost 2 days. how annoying is this? I.WANNA.TWEET.YO. hahaha. holidays are almost here. (:

tomorrow's gonna be the last day of school. say goodbye school. and after a week. say hello school for another few weeks. GOD, im going bonkers sitting at home. there's no homework, i guess. hehehe. I think im gonna go to tuition early today and just lepak with anis. my throat is so itchy. i just feel like scratching it with my hand right now. if i could, i would have done it. :(

hmm, i guess i better go and take my shower. i feel so uncomfortable.

X,
nadia