Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dude, can i get some privacy please?


You came into my life and i thought, hey
you know this could be something.

So hey you guys, you must be wondering whats up with my title for this post. i'll tell you. chill chill. ok, so this is the story.
me : my brother
ok, im about to go out.
*slurps, drinks my milo* mmm, ok*
*ting, msg came into my phone*
*he quickly snatches it away from the sofa so he could see who's been texting me.*
OH, so you're dating my junior? my junior? haha
*walks away*
and i was like,
can i have some privacy, and im not dating him. im just texting not dating him or with him.
gosh, give me a break.

so the moral of the story is :
1. brother, leave me alone. leave my phone alone
2. people, take care of your phone. even at home.
3. i'm not dating him, :)

seconds later, ting. another msg came in. and i replied to it and told him about my brother's cartoon act. and he was laughing and he asked, "doesnt your brother has any other job to do?" said by s.i.r (:

hmm, school wasnt so bad today. it was so cooling today during 1st and 2nd, i just felt like dropping my head onto my book. but i didnt. i was texting him instead. hahaha. so his playing football now (: my stinky guy.
i guess i should go to. tuition at 7.30. meeting up with anis at 6.30 (: