Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ne-yo - Part of The List.



They're a part of the list, Things that I miss.
Things like your funny little laugh,
the way you smile or the way we kiss.

Well, something today made me decide to blog again. Sorry i've just let it be like that. So, to start off, 2010. wow. i still can't believe it. The year i graduate from high school. School's been good (: i really like it. its a good year. yeah, im doing my homework this year and not sleeping in class. Major thing here! Everything's been great. my life in school, social and private. I might be falling for someone i didnt plan on too. thats life right? so unexpected. This year i decided to join the kokorikulum activities in school. haha, yeah. ill be taking part in Kadet Polis. What? why does everyone seems so shocked about it.
Quote, "What what? kadet polis? where's the nadia i know? helloo? nadia are you there? " said by ashwin. What's so weird about me joining Kadet Polis, it seems fun besides burning myself for two hours under the sun every wednesday, i dont mind cos i really wanna enjoy my last year of school with my friends. Around this year next time, i might be partying somewhere thinking yeah, school's over. but if i think further. damn. college. then work and life goes on. it has to. because the world is never gonna pause and stop for me. so as the world goes on. i have to go on too (:
so i guess this is enough for now. hope to be writing more soon.

X,
nadia.