Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm Hooked



The way you stare
As if you see, right through to my soul

It's 2.35 am, and i can't sleep. ive been repeating the song part of the list by ne-yo for like i dont know how many times. hmm, i wonder when am i gonna start on my bm project and HOMEWORK. For GOD's sake. homework is such a pain in the ass man. planning to go catch a movie with dad later today :) and and im also planning to go get my cadet's uniform by tomorrow. hope so dads gonna allow me to. so ok, went for dinner with mum, dad, brother, and grandmother this evening at Chilli's, Bangsar. hmm, i had Cajun Ribeye. as i pretty much recall, i ordered medium well, not medium raw. it came like extra juicy and by juicy i meant juicy blood. my mum was calling me a vampire for actually eating it and not returning it to them. hahaha. and ok, this must be like my second post that i'v posted about ne-yo's part of the list. but what the heck? the song is just good. its awesome blossom posome ;)
rocks my socks, and im certainly sure it rocks a few of your socks out there too? and i think i've been saying a bit too much of the word "and, ok, so" in the post. don't you think so? haha, dont answer that. ohamgee, i can't get S.I.R out of my mind. i don't want this. pls pls, get him out of my mind. i dont want this. atleast not this year.

i wonder and i wonder and i wonder, why why why? why is this two guys being such jerks. i won't say names or point fingers. but GOD damn it, lower down your ego's already and be a fucking man. stop bitching around like little pussies. hahahahahaha. im not mad. but you guys are really just ridiculous.

i think i should go now. this post is already quiet long actually. its like almost an essay already. wish i could write this long for school and ill surely ace it. hahaha, yeah right. well, ciow bitches. love you always.

x,
nadia