Friday, January 29, 2010

Even for a minute

can i have it forever?
can i have it just for a day, an hour, a minute or a second,
just to be with you.

10.57pm. i just came home from tuition. add maths to be presise. and mmm, im lovin it. classes with him is just :D but you really need to talk more. hahahahaha, ok ok. i know its tuition. we should pay attention and all. ok. i can work on that. 50-50. multitask you know. talk to him while i do my work. sat next to him today. and next to me was anita and next to anita was Maxim. haha. anita so hates me right now for making her sit next to maxim. but hey, you may hate me on the outside but i know you love me anita chan (:

i'm thinking, what should i do now?! and oh, just great. yesterday, 28th January. my line got barred. how great right. rm 146. ughh, i think dads gonna kill me this time. but i so couldnt take it, not replying msges. so i actually went to buy a prepaid number. hahahaha now i text for only 1 cent per msg instead of 10 cents. yeah i know. maxis is SO BLOODY expensive right? tell me about it. haha, alright. im gonna ciow. watch a dvd or smtg. life has to go on. hahaha

ps. i think im inlove, and i think its bad.

X,
nadia.