Tuesday, January 26, 2010

He likes me, He likes me not.


How beautiful it is,
Just to be like this.

Well well. today morning my phone alarm rang. and i actually left it going on for around 5 minutes then i got mad, woke up and offed it shouting to my phone. "it's weekends la" , how weird. since today is tuesday and yesterday was the first day of the week for school and today i declared it was weekends -_- haha. my sleeping time is so wrong. but but, i slept early yesterday. was texting s.i.r till 11 and fell asleep. (:

he just makes my day. any day. i cant stay mad at him. cos he'll say smtg that will somehow make me smile. well, i guess thats always the first step into liking a guy right? you cant stay mad at him, you smile at anything he says, your shy to talk to him real life, but text like there's no tomorrow. ? right ?

i just told a friend of mine that i like him. OR more like forced to say it. i didnt wanna say it to myself. cos thats gonna cause a massive HUHA in my life. my friend said "whats the matter? its clear that he likes you"
hello, you cant just assume that. im so not gonna assume that. what if it turns out its so WRONG? ill be standing there like a little fool. don't you think so? DON'T answer that. hahahaha (:
well, toodles. my homework awaits me.

X,
nadia.